[v6 General Discussion] Not keeping output screen settings

We just changed our projector for an LCD TV. Since, My output screen is always set on Custom Position by default. I need to go in the settings each time I'm using Easyworship 6 to set it to Secondary Monitor.

I'm in extended desktop before running Easyworship.

How can I get Easyworship 6 to keep my output screen on Secondary Monitor?

I'm sorry, it seems like the thread was kind of hijacked. My apologies for not answering your question.
Your issue sounds like the options aren't saving for some reason, or you are using a laptop without a monitor to build schedules, then plugging it on to do your service. In that case EasyWorship will remember the last state it was in. If you were using it with monitor 1 it will use monitor 1 until you change it.
Hi Rodger, no worries...

I use a laptop that is connected to the screen when doing the schedules.
Usually first thing I boot the laptop, turn on the TV (65inch LCD), get a ppt live for our annoucements then work on the schedule.
The TV is connected with a RJ45 to HDMI extender.

No matter what order I use, it keeps reverting back. Usually the live output takes 1/4 of the actual TV. I have to change the resolution each time to make it work, no matter what I do, its not keeping the settings.
Right click on the EW icon. Click on properties.
Click on the compatibility tab.
Click change settings for all users.
Check the box to disable display scaling on High DPI settings.
Then see how it behaves.
Thanks Rodger, I will try that on Sunday and will let you know for sure.
Forgot to say....its an Intel Video Card.
Hi Rodger,

Did what you told me. It changed nothing. After, I changed the TV resolution to match the laptop and it worked. Even after a restart.

Thanks for your help.