[v6 General Discussion] Windows 10 and EW6

I note that Microsoft has announced the release of free Windows 10 on July 29th. How well does EW6 run on Windows 10? Can I upgrade (from 8.1) to 10 with confidence that EW6 will run at least as well as it does on my current system?

Hi!

so far running it on Windows 10 we have not found any problems during our preliminary tests
It was working for me on Windows 10 preview, but now and the last release, I get the error "Access violation at address 009DFB12 in module "Easyworship.exe" Read of address 00000000
It was working for me on Windows 10 preview, but now and the last release, I get the error "Access violation at address 009DFB12 in module "Easyworship.exe" Read of address 00000000

Do you get this message when you open the program or at some other time?
When first starting Easy Worship. I get three error dialog's then it will open.
When first starting Easy Worship. I get three error dialog's then it will open.

And you are running EW6 build 2.1?
Yes, I am running the latest version of EW.
From my testing with Windows 10, it is opening normally. There may be something else going on. Did you do an in place upgrade to windows 10 or did you wipe / reload and reinstall EasyWorship. If you did an in place upgrade, you probably will have to reinstall EasyWorship 6. Just download it from the www.easyworship.com/support page.
Exactly the same error for me @ same address. Build 10130. I'll try adding my key as I'm just running the trial at the moment.
I have Windows 10 builds 10122 and 10130 which both display that error message four times after starting. I have configured these virtual machines with two screens 1600x900 and 1280x800. With earlier builds I had one display with custom position for Live and Foldback which worked as expected. But I decided to make it more realistic by having two displays; oddly EW6 uses custom position instead of my choice of secondary display.

With Windows 10 being a moving target until July 29 it's hard to know if it's EW6 or Windows or combination. While EW6 currently doesn't show videos earlier it did. EW2009 still shows videos, go figure.

I'm not going to spend too much time worrying about Windows 10 and EW6 until I can test on a "real" machine since there are still enough issues running on Windows 7 to keep me busy.
Wondering if there are any updates to the compatibility of these 2 programs? I have obtained a new SSD and was considering loading Windows 10 and then EW6. Please let me know. Thank you!