[v6 General Discussion] [Resolved, fixed in EW 6.2.1] Video Player Bug

I've just checked out the new easyworship update (v. 6.2) and it seems that there are some issues relating to some videos which were being played correctly in version 6.1, especially in .mp4 format. Some are played with a HUGE delay. Other simply aren't played at all.

Hi!

When you play the video in EW click on HELP//VIDEO CODEC TROUBLE SHOOTING and let me know what shows up in the list please.
I can't speak to HUGE delay but I did find an issue in 6.2.0 with videos not starting animation thread resulting in audio with no video on live output.

This has been resolved in 6.2.1 projected for Thursdays build.
I have the same issue, which doesn't seem to have been resolved by installing 6.2
I get

FILE - 14/05/2015 15:47:27
QuickTime Source
Video Mixing Renderer 9
Default DirectSound Device
I get

FILE - 14/05/2015 15:47:27
QuickTime Source
Video Mixing Renderer 9
Default DirectSound Device

Look at one more thing for me please. Open the actual MP4 video with QuickTime and then click on WINDOW and SHOW MOVIE INSPECTOR and let me know what shows up in there under format.
Format shows -

H264, 1920x1080, millions
AAC, stereo (LR) 44.100 khz

I have realised there is a reply saying this is resolved in version 2.6.1 which I misread as 2.6.
I have version of 2.6 installed, maybe I need to wait for the next, and hopefully imminent, release of 2.6.1 ??

Many thanks
Format shows -

H264, 1920x1080, millions
AAC, stereo (LR) 44.100 khz

I have realised there is a reply saying this is resolved in version 2.6.1 which I misread as 2.6.
I have version of 2.6 installed, maybe I need to wait for the next, and hopefully imminent, release of 2.6.1 ??

Many thanks

OK. If the update does not fix it let me know.
Build 6.2.1 was released an hour ago... should fix these errors! Please call Support if you're still having trouble.