[v6 General Discussion] Working with 3 monitors for EasyWorship 6

Hello

My church recently purchased 3 Tvs as well as a laptop and an additional monitor for Easy worship 6. The issue I am having is the output display. So essentially we have 3 monitors. the laptop is imonitor 1 the second monitor is 2 and the TVs are monitor 3. I do not know how to display what's on Monitor 1 on monitor 3, or display what's on monitor 2 on monitor 3. If anyone can help solve this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Hi!

Are you wanting to have the same thing show up on the three outputs?

If you are using a laptop the laptop screen is your primary output and then on the back of the laptop you usually have only one output that would be plugged either directly into a Projector or a TV. If you have multiple outputs that you want display the output on then you would need to have a splitter that would take the output signal to the multiple outputs. If you are wanting to use the foldback feature in EW you would need to use the Matrox Dualhead2go.
Thank you for responding! What I want to do is have the live output show on Monitor 2 and displayed on the TVs (monitor 3) while using monitor 1 (the laptop) to control the live output.
It sounds like you need a distribution amplifier.
Connect the amplifier to the laptop, then connect the TVs and Monitor 2 to it.
You will get the same output from EasyWorship on the TVs and Monitor 2.