[v6 General Discussion] Media and Themes database disappears

After making Sunday morning's schedule and saving it all was well. Then I wanted to change a background so I clicked on the Media tab and it showed nothing.
I clicked on the Themes tab and it was also blank.
Where did all the images and video clips go????
In order to restore the database I had to close out EW6 and reopen the saved schedule. When I clicked on the Media or Themes tabs, the data base images were there.
This has happened more than once, but the previous times it happened I thought little of it. Now I'm hesitant to make a change once service has started for fear of needing to close down and restart EW6.
I have plenty of NVidia horsepower, so I'm sure it's not the vid card.
Is this a glitch? Has others mentioned this issue? Is there a resolution?

Sounds like the databases didn't load. Surprised that you didn't receive an error if databases were actually missing.
Is Song database empty as well?
Do you have more than one profile?
Are databases local or networked?
Do you have backup of EasyWorship databases? If so can you add media to empty database?
How long did you wait before restarting? I have occasional slow startup times but resources do appear. Haven't run across this situation.
Sounds like the databases didn't load. Surprised that you didn't receive an error if databases were actually missing.

Data base was loaded. I just finished creating the schedule then saved it

Is Song database empty as well? [b]No, song database is unaffected.

Single Profile

Are databases local or networked? [b] Local

Do you have backup of EasyWorship databases? [b]No backup

If so can you add media to empty database? [b]why add??? it reappears after I close EW6 and reopen it

How long did you wait before restarting? [b]5 seconds

I have occasional slow startup times but resources do appear. Haven't run across this situation. [b] I have not experienced slow start up

TRY THIS: Open EW6/ create a schedule using video media as background / save it / then attempt to make a background change for one song / click media tab...is the media database empty or populated? I have EW6 ver 1.9. When I perform the previous operation, most often the db is blank

By the way, the edit feature on this forum board is messed up. I attempt to make bold type and the [b] appears
Have you checked your video card driver? Make sure it's up to date or you might download the latest driver and use the advanced option to do a clean install.
It seems that the computer isn't refreshing the window for some reason.
Right click the EasyWorship 6 icon on the desktop and click on properties.
Click the compatibility tab and make sure nothing is checked there.
If you have windows 7, make sure you are using a theme that allows for transparent windows (Aero Theme).
Windows 7 Basic theme might cause an issue like this.
I have created schedules for the past month, changed backgrounds on several songs in each schedule, saved schedule several times per session and not once have my resources tabs gone blank.

Contents of Resources tabs:
[list:2go65yqj]Songs - 683
Images - 2,531
Videos - 1,052
Audio - 820
Presentations - 48
Song Themes - 3
Presentation Themes - 1
Scripture Themes - 2[/list:u:2go65yqj]
Make sure your search box is cleared out.
Thanks to all !
I will try these suggestions when I get back to the AV booth later this week.