[v6 General Discussion] Songs in schedule don't update

I just updated a song in the database to discover it doesn't update the song if it is an item in the schedule.

Please bring back the ability to update the songs in the schedule when the song in the database is updated. It's tedious to have to update the database AND every single use of the song.

Pros and Cons of EW6
Pros:
1. Can search within title and lyrics of songs
2. Can more easily change the background of one song

Cons:
1. Doesn't import EW2009 schedules
2. No way to change the background on all the songs in a schedule
3. No undo in song editor
4. No save button in song editor
5. Changes to songs in the database or not reflected in songs placed in schedule

I think we have all of these on the radar to address. Thanks for your feedback.
You've been working on these for 2 years, and still nothing?

2. No way to change the background on all the songs in a schedule
3. No undo in song editor
5. Changes to songs in the database or not reflected in songs placed in schedule
Hi SamR,

Thanks for the Feedback.

The Check for changes function will be available in the next update.
Undo is in progress.
I currently don't have any info on Number 2 at this time.
Currently you can drag and drop themes or media onto each song or set the default theme before adding the songs to the schedule.
I have a great idea. If the undo is a lot of work to implement, could you in the mean time please put an APPLY button in the song and text editor? This would save changes without having to exit the editor.

The most frustrating thing for me to use in EW is the editor. One little mistake can make a big problem then you have to either cancel out and start over or redo lots of editing already done. Right now, I am constantly clicking OK then reopening to edit some more. Having an APPLY button would be a HUGE step forward.

Hopefully the APPLY button was be easier and quicker to implement.