[v6 General Discussion] ezConvert error message

New to EasyWorship, moving from SundayPlus. Trying to use ezConvert to convert sundayplus songs to easyworship. I get a "corrupt table/ index header" message. An help would be great.

I thank you in advacne.

Hi!

I am sorry but I do not know.

I had not installed EW 2009 on the computer. Got it working now, importing .rtf files, although I have to split files since it stops responding when working on a large file. Now the only problem is that the imported file appears as one song. What is the special character used to break the file into separate songs please?

Sorry I was not clear. I mean - in the original .rtf file. Presumably that there is a special character or combination that ezconvert recognises to indicate a new song.
I am not sure what that would be. If you are editing a song it would be CTRL + Enter
I have used it within the last few months to convert several databases into the EW format.

Are you trying to convert the data from SundayPlus into EW6 directly? If so that will not work. You will need to download and install the old EW 2009 and then convert the data into that version and then let EW6 convert the 2009 data.

I had not installed EW 2009 on the computer. Got it working now, importing .rtf files, although I have to split files since it stops responding when working on a large file. Now the only problem is that the imported file appears as one song. What is the special character used to break the file into separate songs please?
I have used it within the last few months to convert several databases into the EW format.

Are you trying to convert the data from SundayPlus into EW6 directly? If so that will not work. You will need to download and install the old EW 2009 and then convert the data into that version and then let EW6 convert the 2009 data.
I also have tried running ezConvert 1.6 and fell at the first hurdle - Application Error "Exception EDBEngine error in module ezConvert.exe at 000D7752. An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database Engine (error $2108)."

I know that ezConvert is no longer supported, but am wondering if it is working for anyone else. I have tried it on a Windows 10 station, a Windows 7 laptop and a really old laptop (Windows 2000).
still no luck.....
Click on start, all programs, EasyWorship, rebuild EasyWorship database.
If that doesn't work, browse to c:\users\public\public documents\softouch\easyworship\default\databases\data
Rename the version.dat file.
Reopen EasyWorship and see how it behaves.