[v6 General Discussion] DVD clip editor - how?

How does the DVD clip editor work. I've put two different DVDs in on two different PCs, but in both cases all I get when I "add DVD clip" under Media, is a black screen and the DVD does not play. All the other controls, such as "Mark in" and "Mark out" are greyed out. I have ticked "Used preferred DVD codec" in Edit>Options>Advanced. I am using commercially produced DVDs (Antz and Skyfall - neither of which I would necessarily use in a worship context, but they are all I have to hand to experiment with!) Both DVDs play happily enough on the PCs outside EW6.

Is there something I am missing? Any guidance would be welcome.

You can also find this information in EasyWorship 6 under help, EasyWorship Help, Technical, Video Decoders for EasyWorship 6.
Or you can also find it at the following link. https://easyworship.com/help/default.htm#C_Technical/Video%20Decoders.htm%3FTocPath%3DTechnical%2520Topics%7C_____3:2ft7l2mr]Video Decoders for EasyWorship 6
After some searching on this forum, I have found the solution for one PC at least, by installing DScaler for DVD playback. The information was tucked away under a "Video pausing" question in the forum. Searching for "DVD playback" in the forum search box returned no matches. Hopefully the same solution will work on the church PC.