[v6 General Discussion] Powerpoint Go Live very slow

Anyone else having this problem? It takes about 5-6 seconds for a powerpoint file to go live. After that I can click between slides in the powerpoint presentation and it's immediate, but the initial loading of the file is really long. I updated to 6.1.7 yesterday.

Mine was faster without converting database and forcing another conversion didn't noticeably speed the display up any further.
Can you provide the system specs for the computer?
One of our customers recently posted that they forced EasyWorship 6 to reconvert their database and they noticed a speed up.
If you converted from EasyWorship 2009, you can go to c:\users\public\public documents\softouch\easyworship\default or other profile folder\v6.1\databases
rename data and reopen EW 6. Allow it to convert the database and see how it behaves after that.
I'm not completely sure, however I do know that we notice the delay even when transitioning to a 1-slide presentation with only text. I have never noticed the delay to be shorter/longer depending on what we're doing.
Jordan,
The speed of PowerPoint going live is the time it takes to load the PowerPoint program and start the slideshow.
The speed will vary depending on the size of the slideshow and speed of the computer.

universityrc,
Does it seem to go live faster with song that have less slides or when going live with a scripture?
We have had the same problem with the built in presentations editor, and transitioning between songs - though it's a 2-3 delay for us, which is more manageable. I thought it was a known issue with AMD video cards, and I thought the update to 1.7 was supposed to fix it, but apparently not.