[v6 General Discussion] Theme Error With Existing Songs - Black Background Only

When selecting an existing song the background comes up black unless you add it to the schedule and then in uses the default theme. If you try to open the existing song and change the them you get this message "Access violation at address 00887482 in module 'EasyWorship.exe'. Read of address 000000CC."

Any ideas what the issue might be? Have two installs and it is doing the same thing on both!

I believe our developers are working on this right now. Hopefully there will be a fix for this in 6.1.7.
We are seeing very similar issues, mainly related to backgrounds/themes with songs. It seems that creating a new theme, then setting that new theme as the default Song theme will bypass the errors that appear.

Is there a way to completely remove the default theme for a song - so there is no theme saved with the song in the resource area? Then possibly add a theme or background into the song as part of the schedule?
These are for the songs that were imported from EW2009. If you add them to a schedule, you can change the theme, but not on the permanent song. Just a few more discoveries. Any thoughts?
I had this same error just before our morning service started. Ultimately, I renamed the folder "v6.1" to "v6.1_org" in this path; C:\Users\Public\Documents\Softouch\EasyWorship\Default. When I restarted EW the database was rebuilt and I was able to run. I am running Win 8.2 and EW v6 (latest build).