[v6 General Discussion] No copy/paste anywhere in making presentations

I am still testing EW 6. Talking with our pastor who is (currently) using PowerPoint to create the presentation part of our services I am trying to reproduce the same in EW 6. I am able to get to pretty well what he wants (see screenshot below) it does involve though quite a bit of 'fine tuning' in terms of lining things up.

OK... the point is I do this for one slide of the presentation (starting from a blank template in theme) then I want to copy that slide, to give myself a starting point for the next slide in the presentation. But there is no copy/paste option in the presentation editor! Well not that I can find — and I've looked pretty hard.

Neither is there an option to copy/paste a whole presentation it seems.

Is this the case?

Copy / paste seems fairly fundamental to me, but I suspect that as soon as this is provided there will be another useful feature of PowerPoint that is found to be missing and this will go on until EW has recreated PowerPoint, complete with all the annoyances that make folk want EW to have their own version.
I would much prefer that EW spend their time on getting the existing PowerPoint to work properly, current bugs are:
- every file comes up with the name "slide 1",
- you can only start a PowerPoint presentation at the beginning
- you can't read the text on the left hand screen so it is difficult to find the correct slide (i.e. no preview screen)
- it is not clear what happens if the office staff update a file during the week and you load it, using a different PC, on Sunday, will it be the old version or the new one? (EW2009 automatically updated it).
Copy / paste seems fairly fundamental to me, but I suspect that as soon as this is provided there will be another useful feature of PowerPoint

I think you misunderstood me — I did not create this slide (shown in the screen capture) in PowerPoint, but in the EW 6 native presentation tool. In the EW 6 presentation editor there is no option at all to copy/paste a slide. Then when I saved the slide I saw there is no copy/paste functionality for whole presentations. No copy/paste anywhere it seems in the app.

This is simply inadequate programming, nothing special and definitely nothing fancy WRT to PowerPoint.
No misunderstanding. I am just wondering why folk want EW to have a bespoke presentation facility when Microsoft have spent $millions of programming one already. Why not use what already works well rather than spend time and money creating something similar, knowing that it will always leave users dissatisfied.