[v6 General Discussion] GO LIVE - VERY SLOW - 5 to 10 seconds

HELP!

Never had this issue with EW2009. We have the recommended system for EW2009 amd Go Live was quick. Now it is very slow with almost a count of 10 second when I switch songs with motion backgrounds. Not sure, I have to test still background and switching from song to PowerPoint. But I just noticed that it is taking a very very long time.

Trying to set up EW6 for use this Sunday but it looks like I will have to switch back to EW2009 as these transitions between Scheduled items is taking a very long time.

Our system is:
[list:c6c95g1z]Computer System: Gateway FX6803
Processor: Intel i7 930 @ 2.8GHz
Memory: 9 GB RAM
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series
[/list:u:c6c95g1z]

I'll try checking the Video Driver for updates, but one thing I noticed is that there are very little options under preferences. I remember in EW2009 something about DirectX, but don's see this in EW6...

HELP, at this speede we cannot use EW6....

Thanks
Rich

Just installed 6.1.9 this morning. Still not as fast as EW2009, but much improved! Keep going!!
Hi, I don't think this can be marked fixed yet. I didn't know this forum existed until I was so frustrated that I started looking online for answers. I'm sure I speak for many of those that don't know this forum exists. I think I've gone through 3 or 4 updates and each time, something different goes wrong and it's making me lose more hair. The computer still lags when it comes to switching between powerpoint slides in the schedule. Songs seem to work fine and switch quickly. I tried using smaller thumbnails like some people said, but it doesn't work for me. Our desktop has a NVIDIA card so it's not isolated to other graphics cards. I also tried the easy 6 on my laptop which has an intel HD graphics card built in, and having the same lag problem. I deleted easy 6 and went back to 2007 version. I want to encourage the developers. Keep plugging away guys, I'm sure you'll get it working in the near future. Here are my computer specs....

We have a new PC with windows 8.1.
It's an ASUS M32AD-US025S. 12GB memory, 2TB hard drive.
Intel® Core™ i5-4460
Chipset Intel® H81
Graphic NVIDIA GT740 (4GDDR3)
Microsoft Powerpoint 2013

oscottio, have you noticed this issue improve? Just curious. And thanks for the encouragement! Our developers are working very hard.