[Equipment Configurations] GTX 1050 video lag

Hello, we've been running EW for years. We upgraded to EW6 when it came out. I'm finding more often than not we are running into an issue with short HD quality MP4's that we get audio video offset. Around 10 seconds offset. I end up just running the video outside of EW. I'm not finding much troubleshooting help.

System config.
Windows 7 Enterprise
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 920 2.80ghz
Ram: 8GB / 10GB Page file
HDD: OS/1x 250 GB SSD EW/1x1TB Sata
Onboard video - primary monitor / ATI Radeon HD4200
EW6 dedicated - Secondary monitor / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB

This computer performs 2 functions.
1. Run EW
2. Run Open Broadcaster so we can stream to youtube during the service

At no time does the cpu go over 75% and there's and EW runs about 400mb according to task manager. OBS runs at about 250mb. I've been in IT for 20 years almost and no matter what I do other than buy a new machine it seems that may be my only option. The computer seems to have more than enough resources to perform these 2 basic functions. I'd love some feedback or ideas to use my current setup or any ideas or ways to tweak EW that may be helpful

Kyle

I wanted to add I use a AVerMedia pcie internal capture card for the OBS to stream
Try disabling the onboard graphics card and running everything off the NVIDIA Card.
You may have to buy adapters, but it's best to keep all the video processing on one card.
However, I'm guessing the CPU is just not capable to do both.
You may test other products for streaming like vmix, or setup a separate older computer just for handling the obs broadcast.
I was told by EW to have a designated card for video. We have 2 monitors, 1 is onboard for the primary monitor, the other is the GTX which is designated for EW to use. I don't have room for another card + the GTX
The 1050 card supports up to three video connections.
You need to plug the primary monitor into the 1050.
You may need to purchase an adapter.
https://support.easyworship.com/support ... 4000019573