[Equipment Configurations] Capture Card: Blackmagic Intensity Pro 4K

We're currently still on EWS 2009 using an Avermedia card for abalogue video capture. We're considering upgrading to EWS 6 and since that version only supports Blackmagic (what's in a name!?) capture card, we have our eye on the Intensity Pro 4K. The "systems requirements" for EWS 6 list only the previous version of that card, w/o 4K support. It's not that we need 4K, but I'd like to make sure we can use this card in EWS 6 without any problems (for analogue video capure that is, not digital).

I know Blackmagic also offers capure devices with USB 3.0 support, but I'd rather steer clear of those as there are a lot of reports about USB compatibility problems.

So, is EWS 6 100% compatible with the Intensity Pro 4K?

I have a similar issue with my Intensity Pro 4k and EW7.
It used to work ok with EW6.
I have fully uninstalled the drivers and installed the latest version from Blackmagic.

When I select the Composite input in Desktop video Setup it seems to store the selection.
I can then use various programmes and the video is captured from the camera.
If I then run EW7 and go live with my camera feed the Intensity Pro 4k card immediately switches to HDMI.

I have tried various programmes to capture the feed and all work without switching from Composite.
It is only when I go live with my EW7 camera feed that it switches back to HDMI.

Any idea's ?
From our experience, if you installed the drivers from the disk and then update from the site, that will not work. You'll need to uninstall the drivers then reinstall from the site.
I am using using this card for a SD camera and have captured the HDMI output from an Apple TV device. So far everything has been working correctly without problems. It installed easily and drivers were updated from the BMD website.
Due to issues with older BlackMagic Design drivers, we recommend only installing Desktop Video 10.8.4. If you have installed a previous version, you'll need to uninstall it and install 10.8.4 from the BMD website.
Is anyone successfully using the Blackmagic Intensity Pro 4K with EasyWorship 6? The Reviews on it at Amazon and B &H are very negative.

We have the intensity shuttle and we are yet to find a lasting solution.

I regret suggesting this for our church to purchase. Had the option of purchasing a Kramer swither...
We have tested the Intensity Pro, Decklink Quad, the usb 3 shuttle devices. I don't think you would have any problems with the 4k devices.

I wonder how the testing was done because the reviews i'm reading online say otherwise.

I am currently experiencing the same frustration with the USB 3 device on Win 10.

Kindly share how you to make it work as I can't get a live feed.

Thanks
Osprey 2x0 cards

Intel i5 CPU, 2.67 GHz

6GB RAM

I can't easily look up the cameras but I think they use a composite video cable connection to the Osprey card.

Hope this helps work out where the delay is coming from!
Is anyone successfully using the Blackmagic Intensity Pro 4K with EasyWorship 6? The Reviews on it at Amazon and B &H are very negative.
It might also be helpful to know the overall competency of the computer.
What are the system specs of this computer?
What capture device are you using?
We are frustrated by the delay on our video capture, over 1/2 sec which is too long to allow the projected video to show lip movements or the action from action songs.

Can someone explain where the delay is probably happening as 1/2 a sec of video means a serious amount of data is being stored somewhere and then released again.

Would upgrading to a Blackmagic card be likely to resolve this issue or is the delay elsewhere?
We have tested the Intensity Pro, Decklink Quad, the usb 3 shuttle devices. I don't think you would have any problems with the 4k devices.
I didn't realize this when I posted my question, but it appears that all PCIe capture cards from Blackmagic have been upgraded to 4K. So this means that none of these products are known to be 100% compatible with Easyworship 6!?

Maybe I should rephrase my question: which PCIe capture cards do work with Easyworship 6?
Hi!

We have not tested the 4K so I cannot say if it is 100% compatible but the other BlackMagic cards work.