[Equipment Configurations] Graphics or Motherboard+CPU the Problem?

Hey folks,

I have been tasked with sourcing a new PC for church and am basing it on the EW6 Pro System Requirements. Problem is, I'm seeing a whole bunch of posts saying there are hanging and lag issues with AMD hardware at the moment.

My question: Are these issues specific to only the AMD video/graphics cards or are they specific to only the AMD motherboard and CPU combination or is it a mixture of both?

I would prefer to build a system based on AMD motherboard and CPU with AMD graphics than I would on any other setup, but that's just me However, if because these issues look like hanging around for a while, then depending on the answer to above, I will succumb to an AMD motherboard and CPU combo with a nVidia graphics card, otherwise, I might have to go the Intel with nVidia route!?

So, does anyone have any insight or knowledge they can pass on please?

Kind regards,
Dodgy Bob

The delay people have been reporting seems to be more than just a video card issue. Our developers are looking into this. It does seem to be worse with amd cards for some reason.
You should be ok with an AMD system and nvidia video card. However, we prefer intel and nvidia. They just seem to work the best for us.
...The delay people have been reporting seems to be more than just a video card issue. Our developers are looking into this. It does seem to be worse with amd cards for some reason.
You should be ok with an AMD system and nvidia video card. However, we prefer intel and nvidia. They just seem to work the best for us.

Thanks Rodger. Fair enough, we'll take this into account - it's a bit of a pain though given that a complete AMD system is cheaper and better bang-for-buck and the majority of churches are always strapped for cash!

Oh well, such is life. Thanks again

Kind regards,
Dodgy.