[iOS Remote] Thank you!

This is one of the greatest things ever! Your app looks better than all of the competitor's versions. Works just like it should, easy to set up, all I can say is wow. There are so many people that I tell to purchase EasyWorship. I can already think of many I know who will upgrade just for the app.

**UPDATE: Used the app in an actual worship service. Worked like a charm.

Thanks for the encouragement! And, thanks for telling others about EasyWorship!
Just used the EW7Beta and the iOS beta in our service today. It was a beautifully rich experience. I absolutely loved the fact that I could edit a typo in a song and still control the slides. THAT WAS HUGE FOR ME! The app is very simple and to the point. Basic control of the slides and enabling the Logo, Black and Clear options.

1. One thing I want is for their to be a preview option. It continuously shows the first song in the database. I'd like to have a preview feature that changes as I change the slides.
2. The refresh time when I make changes in the schedule and then corresponding to the app is not bad.
3. The app doesn't need many more features then what is already present. I don't need to make typo changes within the app. I can run back to the computer or tell whomever is there to make them while I continue to run the slides back and forth.

All in all, this is a great step forward for EasyWorship. A mobile app to control the program was LONG OVERDUE and I'm glad it's finally been released.
Just used the EW7Beta and the iOS beta in our service today. It was a beautifully rich experience. I absolutely loved the fact that I could edit a typo in a song and still control the slides. THAT WAS HUGE FOR ME! The app is very simple and to the point. Basic control of the slides and enabling the Logo, Black and Clear options.

1. One thing I want is for their to be a preview option. It continuously shows the first song in the database. I'd like to have a preview feature that changes as I change the slides.
2. The refresh time when I make changes in the schedule and then corresponding to the app is not bad.
3. The app doesn't need many more features then what is already present. I don't need to make typo changes within the app. I can run back to the computer or tell whomever is there to make them while I continue to run the slides back and forth.

All in all, this is a great step forward for EasyWorship. A mobile app to control the program was LONG OVERDUE and I'm glad it's finally been released.

Just wanted to follow up here. The remote is working as I wanted. The preview option is working as I desired. I am absolutely loving this remote.