[v7 General Discussion] Remove 2011 from (NIV2011)

Is there a way for us to remove the 2011 from the end of the tag of NIV2011 in scriptures?

We have made our posistion clear. How we want our screens to look is not really your place to judge.

Agreed.
Okay. I get it that you want it to look a certain way and that's your privileged. But I genuinely would like to understand why you feel that 2011 is so objectionable. I'm not trying to argue or belabor the point, just curious. I can see personal preference, but there has to be more than that.
While this feature is not currently available, you can edit the Scriptures in the schedule and manually remove the 2011 part of the Reference as Craigmash said earlier in this post. You can just right-click on the verse or collection of verses and select Edit Item... Then you can select the 2011 part under the Words tab inside the Editor window and delete it. Simply click OK to save your work from here.
Hi Friends,

I'm working with our developers to see what we can do about this. I have found out that there is a field in the bible database that this text is pulled from. This is the same information used when looking at the list of available bibles. For us to change this, means that we would have to update the bible and change this field to NIV and most likely change the old NIV to NIV1984 so that you don't have a chance of having both NIV bibles named NIV showing up in your bible list.

Hi Friends,

I'm working with our developers to see what we can do about this. I have found out that there is a field in the bible database that this text is pulled from. This is the same information used when looking at the list of available bibles. For us to change this, means that we would have to update the bible and change this field to NIV and most likely change the old NIV to NIV1984 so that you don't have a chance of having both NIV bibles named NIV showing up in your bible list.

That would be great!
This change has been made. You can update your bibles and get the new naming convention.

Go to Scriptures, then more available.

Click Update Next to the bibles.
[attachment=1]UpdateNIV.png[/attachment]
They will now appear with the new names.
[attachment=0]UpdateNIVInstalled.png[/attachment]
Awesome. Thanks so much!