[v7 General Discussion] audio stutters when playing HD Videos

Using EW 6.7.8.0 I'm able to play a MP4 video (1280x720; 29fps; 5445kbps) without issue but when I try the same video in EW 7.0.2.0 the audio will begin to stutter. I checked CPU usage during playback and it never peaked above 20%.

Suggestions?

Hi!

What is the CPU type and Speed? Example: 3.0 GHz Intel i5 or i7 Processor

The amount of RAM? Example:8 GB RAM

What video graphics card? Example: NVIDIA GeForce GT 250, AMD Raedeon 4650 or Intel3000

What version of Windows? Example: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
Intel Core2 Quad Q9650 @ 3GHz
6GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Windows 7 Ultimate
Please check the cpu usage while playing the video.
If it's maxed out, close EW and see if anything else is running that is using CPU cycles.
This cpu is quite old, so I may not be able to handle what is required for playing back HD content.
Also make sure that you are using a windows Aero theme and not a classic or basic theme. You should be able to see through the title bar on any application if aero is enabled.
Please check the cpu usage while playing the video.
If it's maxed out, close EW and see if anything else is running that is using CPU cycles.
This cpu is quite old, so I may not be able to handle what is required for playing back HD content.
Also make sure that you are using a windows Aero theme and not a classic or basic theme. You should be able to see through the title bar on any application if aero is enabled.

The video plays fine outside of Easyworship using Windows Media Player. I checked the CPU usage during playback while in Easyworhsip (as I mentioned in my original post) and it never peaks above 20%. Also, it plays back fine in EW6. I'm using windows Aero theme. I can't move to EW7 until this glitch is fixed. Thank you for your help.
We need this video file you are using to test with.
Version 7 does use a different video decoder that may not be as friendly to the old Core2 CPUs.
But, we'll need the video to test and get to our developers to see what might be causing the issue.

Please understand that your CPU doesn't meet our minimum specs for a CPU. This CPU will be ten years old later this year and the rest of the system will be too besides the video card. For that reason, we haven't tested on this equipment and haven't recommended the Core2 cpu for many years.

However, I want to make sure I'm not pointing the finger in the wrong direction, so having the video would be very helpful. Also google the app called GPUZ, download it and run it. It will tell you what the load on the GPU is. Also if you don't use foldback, make sure it's turned off in options. Check options to make sure NDI isn't enabled. Make sure all video outputs are plugged into the NVIDIA card and not split between the NVIDIA and the onboard graphics card if it has onboard graphics.

If you use foldback, see if turning off the clock on foldback helps.