[v7 General Discussion] EW7

Downloaded beta last Wednesday, used it Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. No problems. Like undo when editing. Also seems to open ppt faster. Also like dark background.
Very happy. Looking forward to updating.

Easy worship 7 is awesome but however there is one more feature that is needed to be included. And this is making projecting the Bible easier.

I don't have to be moving my mouse every time and clicking for me to project the next verse. Let the keyboard controls it too.

Once I project a verse of the scripture, I should just tap on my down arrow key to move to the next verse and tap on the Enter key to project on the screen. That's awesome, right? Isn't it?

I look forward to seeing this in the next update.
Have you tried double clicking on the next text?

Double clicking pretty much anything in the resources area will send it directly to the main screen.

I have a default background/theme set for scripture that we may show on screen and all you need to do is type the first text reference and select the version you need, then double click on subsequent text/s to send them to the screen.
Can you please add the option to sync the foldback fonts with the main display fonts? We are a bilingual church and displays two different languages on the main display for songs. So it never translate the non-english font to the foldback! If you could add this option, it will be a great help! Thank you!
Hi!

Here is a video I found that shows you how to check. It is not a video from us just one I found on youtube but it shows you the steps to check.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrbGaWusKt8:35449fxe]How To Change Display DPI Scaling In Windows 10