[v7 General Discussion] macOS Release

Just seen the announcement about the EW7 beta which is exciting, particularly about the remote control app on iOS.

Will there be a macOS release this time? I know it was talked about for EW6 but I don't remember ever seeing a beta.

Thanks

Al

I am sorry but we do not have any release date or time frame for a Mac version.
That’s a real shame especially as it was expected for EW6 but thanks for the update.

Al
Can you give any indication as to whether a Mac Version is even being worked on? Terry, you post "I am sorry but we do not have any release date or time frame for a Mac Version." and I come to believe that, even though there have been posts, and promises to the contrary, and I'm sure many upgraded accordingly in anticipation of said version. It almost appears that the company refuses to talk about it. I'm not a dyed in the wool Mac guy. Only on this operating system for 7 years, but it has proven to be a very reliable system. We're still using Window machine for Easy Worship. Apple products around for pretty much everything else. Please private message me so as no put any information of the progress, or lack thereof, of a Mac version. globalpastors@frontier.com