Phone:

(+853) 28880006

Fax:(+853) 28880068

E-mail:

contact_1@wordproject.org

zip
(5.85 MB)

6 people like this idea

Your help would be so much appreciated. :) God Bless Us All.

3 people like this

Maayo unta ug naa na.

3 people like this

The Bible Society has been contacted and we are awaiting a response.

3 people like this

I am sorry for the delay of this request.

I created this request last year but until now i was unable to reach out the publisher.

If you sir/ma'am grant this for a second time, I would highly recommend this publisher to become our alternative solution for Cebuano Version/Translation of this bible plugin.

Please reach out this publisher on my behalf. maybe they can help us. i have attached the website and contact link of this Publisher (Gideons International) below.

Hoping for your moderate response on this request . Thanks and God Bless You, EasyWorship Family and Staff.

Publisher's Website: The Gideons International - Philippines

Publisher's Contact Page: The Gideons International - Contact Us

Publisher's Facebook Page: The Gideons International in the Philippines - Facebook Page

1 person likes this

yehey... hapit na jud makabaton ug cebuano bible

1 person likes this
Oh, I see. I hope the Publisher would respond to this so that we can use this Bible in our church services soon.

1 person likes this

I pray that the publisher will approve this, as soon as possible.

Please add this bible to easyworship. the file has been attached already. we need this. thanks and God Bless us All...

It has nothing to do with the file being attached. We have to wait for approval from the Bible Society before we can legally provide this Bible.

waiting, hehe

murag naa na ata, hehe i already downloaded the zip file, hope it works

in behalf of cebuano people here in Philippines, and with the love of Christ and as brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus our Lord , please grant our desire to add cebuano version because there are lot of EW users here in Visayas and Mindanao. 

Any updates regarding this one?

We have not heard back from the Publisher on this. I would recommend reaching out and contacting them on our behalf. 

Login to post a comment