Not Taken

Magandang Balita Biblia - Tagalog

Name of bible translation & abbreviation

Magandang Balita Biblia - MBB

Language

Tagalog

Publisher name and contact information if known

Philippine Bible Society

The Philippine Bible Society is a non-profit, non-stock and inter-confessional Christian organization that exists to provide people with Scriptures…

in the language they understand,
in formats they prefer,
and at prices they can afford.

PBS is an affiliate of the United Bible Societies, a society of more than 145 Bible Societies operating in 200 countries and territories worldwide. These Bible Societies assist in faithful translation of Scriptures as well as provide assistance to other national Bible Societies. The Bible Societies are often the only source of supply for people who could not otherwise afford the Scriptures, or who live in places far from commercial outlets.

Feel free to attach a digital version if you have it or the link to the digital version on the publisher's website. 

https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/Magandang-Balita-Biblia-MBBTAG/#booklist

8 people like this idea

As per the last update on the Bible Version Inclusion Pipeline

, Magandang Balita Biblia (MBBTAG12)'s publisher has no yet responded to your team's email.

So, I've been reaching out to the publisher to follow-up your message. Here's what I got from them. Please look into this and update us. It would be of great aid to churches here in the Phillippines. Thank you and God bless EasyWorship.

Are there any updates on this? I managed to get the emails responsible for the organization of the founders of this Bible version here:
fymaatubang@bible.org.ph
felycora15@gmail.com

They also have a website which is listed here:
https://biblehouse.org.ph/

Our church needs a modern Bible for our members to understand easily the Word of God, thank you

Hello Jehiah, I believe there hasn't been any update on this as the Bible publisher isn't that responsive. They will respond at first saying that they will forward the request to the proper department or team. But will no longer respond after that in spite of many follow ups. I have experienced it myself. Our church, too, is in need of the MBBTAG Bible translation. However, we are still waiting for this to be available in so many years.
Login to post a comment