Implemented

The Passion Translation New Testament

I would like to request that the recently completed New Testament in The Passion Translation be added as a bible plug-in. The author is Brian Simmons, and the publisher is BroadStreet Publishing® Group, LLC. Here is a link for you to the website: http://www.thepassiontranslation.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/The%20Passion%20Translation%20-%20John%20and%20New%20Testament%20Preview%20Mobile.zip Thank you.

3 people like this idea

This translation is available in EasyWorship 6 and 7.

Is the old testament available yet?

Only 3 Old Testament books are given with the Passion Translation: Psalm, Proverbs, and Song of Songs (Song of Solomon). This is how the Passion Translation Bible was translated and intended to be read.

There are updates made in 2020. Would it be possible to access that update? These include the book of Isaiah and changes to previous versions. -Thanks!

The Passion Translation®. Copyright © 2017, 2018, 2020 by Passion & Fire Ministries, Inc.
Used by permission. All rights reserved. thePassionTranslation.com

My team has been working with Passion & Fire Ministries to implement Isaiah into our copy. We will continue to update you all as available with new information.

Thank you Fred for the update regarding the book of Isaiah.

Are you also working on the other updates they have made to the other books they have previously published? Our pastor is frequently quoting from the TPT using the 2020 version available on Youversion and Biblegateway. These verses do not match the 2018 version of the TPT that Easy Worship has currently available.

Hi Fred.

How can I access The Passion Translation on Easyworship 2009, please?

There  is not a way to add the TPT to EW 2009.   

Login to post a comment