In Progress

MAC Version

Any plans on having a mac version of easyworship.

15 people like this idea

I understand your negative post and appreciate the respect of your apology.  We are in a similar place needing the Mac version.  so when they say they are getting close, I hope "close" means within the next few months. Otherwise, we also are going to have to migrate, and if we go through that expense and training/growing pains with our team, we won't migrate back.  Right now our youth ministry runs off mac (a new one, so we aren't replacing it any time soon), and we were actually surprised when we couldn't download EW to it.  In addition, our music director and senior pastor both use macs, so anything they do outside of the sanctuary they are forced to use Keynote.

Our team already knows EW and we have built a fairly extensive song library in it that's already formatted, in addition to other service elements that we can just drag and drop.  So really really hoping this mac version comes out "soon".

I posted a negative report on EasyWorship site.  I am sorry for that response.  I'm still using Easy Worship when I have need, but am anxiously looking forward to seeing the MAC version.  I've received correspondence from leaders at EW that one is forthcoming.  When it comes, I will be glad to communicate to my  MAC friends as well.  If I undercut EasyWorship, I apologize for that. From outward appearance it looked as though I could have been correct, but I wasn't according to response from Dan Willard.

We can't promise a release date for the EW Mac version, but we are getting close. We do encourage you to use the software that fits your needs the best, even if that isn't EasyWorship.

Same here, we are moving to ProPresenter as all church departments are using Mac now and using Easyworship on VM is just not working for us, we been waiting for so many years now and nothing. 

Still no mac version?  People have been asking for years.  I was just telling my pastor this morning I was waiting to move us to ProPresenter because I liked that EasyWorship gave us multiple downloads so we could use it in the sanctuary, youth, etc.  However, since our youth department and myself personally as the worship director has gone mac recently, this I think sealed the deal, and we're going to have to go to ProPresenter.

The mac version isn't dead. Our developers are spending the majority of their time working on it. 

We do not have a date or timeline of release yet from them, but it is definitely being worked on.

I think it is dead.  They repeatedly stated they were working on it and it was coming but nothing has come to the purchasers.  Not good! This has been years.,

Any update on this?????

I keep coming to this looking for any beta testing or news at all really.

For now, I've moved on. I bought a MacBook Pro and I'm running Pro Presenter. Still running EasyWorship on the PCs at church. Not sure if that will change.

I really do like EasyWorship, however, I'm really liking ProPresenter as well.

Here's to hoping for a Mac version EW soon.

I was assured there would be a Mac Version soon maybe ten years ago.  I've given up on the Mac Version,even though it's the easiest platform around.  Sorry to see the promise, but no reportable movement on it.

It is still in the works. But there is not any update that I can give you. 

I've purchased a Mac for my personal and church use. I'd love to keep using EW. I see that 2 years ago EW was working on a Mac version. Any updates? Thanks.

any updates on Mac version?

Thanks Fred, appreciate your update. Cheers!
Login to post a comment